Circuses! Nickleback! Airplanes crashing into turtles! Chaos ensues as the Mildly Alarming Podcast veers wildly between philosophy, lingusitics, medical-grade human crap, and subterfuge the goal of which is keeping away ladies of the evening, but whose actual result is merely a frightened dog. Why is the dog afraid? Why is the buffalo sad? Tune in to find out!
Intro gag:*Comin’ to ya live from a Lifetime Original movie, I’m Tom Rich and with me as always is a strong independent woman who don’t need no man, and this is the Mildly Alarming Podcast. Episode 52: The Adventures of Sadness the Buffalo
Segment 1: Themeballin'
Episode Sponsor: Dr. Slappy's Mystery Box
Segment 2: Booze'n the News
- Man Arrested for posing as policeman to stop his dad hiring prostitutes
- Calgary-born presidential hopeful Ted Cruz faces potentially damning Nickelback accusation
- Airplanes hit more turtles than drones
- Freeze Dried Poop Pills Tested as Solution for Reversing Obesity
- Physicists and Philosophers Hold Peace Talks
- Ohio judge uses verse to deny lawsuit
Outro Gag: Tearable Podcast
Here is the promised album of urinal wall graffiti.