This week's episode starts off with a first look at another new game concept in which trolls fight dragons for pigs and/or gold. The second segment sees the return of Booze 'n the News, where we discuss hard hitting topics from coffee-drinking parrots to Tom's tiny p... err... flip phone. Also, we drink gin.
Intro Gag: Comin' to ya' live from inside of an old boot, I'm Tom Rich and with me as always is Toe Fungus, and this is the Mildly Alarming Podcast. Episode 109: Those're Some Fat Tires!
Segment 1: Trolls vs. Dragons
Here's the first draft of the Trolls vs. Dragons rules we were working from while recording.
And here's the second draft with a few minor changes we've made since the show.
Episode Sponsor: Bitcoin (not really, though)
Segment 2: Booze 'n the News
Here are the articles referenced in this week's Booze 'n the News segment:
- Redhead banned from school for being too ginger
- Flip phone user asks the Internet how he can ask for girls’ numbers without feeling like a loser
- Police: Woman blames coffee-drinking parrot for car crash
- OED literally redefine ‘literally’ to mean ‘literally’ and ‘not literally’ both at the same time
- 14 Words That Are Their Own Opposites
Outro Gag: Podcast Travel Warning