Ok, so, how this week's podcast works is that you have three actions points, and listening to any one ad or segment costs one point, so you can only listen to a few of them on your turn. One of the segments is about action points, the other is about liquor and weed, and the ads are for space men and wizards. I have a dollar; Johannes is made of old soap and doesn't read what I write here. Tom is dumb and doesn't check back on these after he writes them. Your plan?
Intro gag: Comin' to ya' live from a place in France, I'm Tom Rich and with me as always are completely intact walls and disappointment, and this is the Mildly Alarming Podcast. Episode a Million: Lyle has two mommies, three daddies, an uncle, and a dog. Slippery slope my ass...
Segment 1: Action Point Allowance Systems
Episode Sponsor: Valitar Krambuthax, Ambassador of the Nebulons
Segment 2: Booze 'n the News
- Facebook bans users from promoting posts with the word "Scunthorpe" in them
- Kasich defends eating pizza with fork
- Radioactive wild boar roaming Fukushima countryside
- Longtime marijuana use may make you a loser
- Touching robots can arouse humans
- Snoop Dogg launches nature show
Outro Gag: Incantrathubacazdrathorn’s Golemry