This week's episode might as well have been a recording of any one of our conversations, mics or no. Seriously, the dearth of actual content in this episode is appalling. Who is allowing us to put this stuff on the internet? Whatever agency is in charge of policing podcasts needs to get their act together. C'mon, people. This is getting ridiculous.
Intro Gag: Comin' to ya' live from your morning BM, I'm Johannes Stauffer and with me as always is mystery bits of corn, and this is the Mildly Alarming Podcast. Episode 100: No Bottom; Just More Barrel
Segment 1: Introducing New People/Board games to New Board Game/People
The Insane Clown Posse joke we reference in this segment is from standup comedian Kevin McCaffrey. You can find him on Twitter @KevinMcCaff or on his own website at kevin-mccaffrey.com. He also has his own podcast at www.collegestories.org.
Episode Sponsor: The Law Offices of Mildly, Alarming, and Podcast
Segment 2: Booze 'n the News
- How Much Alcohol is Too Much?
- Man wielding banana robs market, "peels away," say cops
- Mysterious Giant Sharks May Be Everywhere
- Self-parking Volvo ploughs into journalists after owner neglects to pay for extra feature that stops cars crashing into people
- Why People are Trying to Talk to Demons
- Peta calls for 'Britain’s oldest pub' to change name from Ye Olde Fighting Cocks and celebrate 'intelligent, sensitive chickens'
- Nickleback Has 'Most Sophisticated' Lyrics in Rock, Analyst Says
- Poop Falls From Sky and Ruins Sweet 16 Party, Family Says
- Life is Hard for Incredibly Handsome Men
Outro Gag: Epilogue
Music in this episode:
"Interloper" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
"String Impromptu Number 1" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0