Doody. Caca. Number 2. Dooker. Chud. Fudge Dragon. Sewer Snake. Code Brown. Chocolate Turkey? Listen, we talk about poop a lot in this episode. We may also mention something about how number of players effects board games, but it's really mostly about Cocoa Pebbles.
Intro Gag: Comin' to ya' live from Uncle Meefly's Wooden Leg, I'm Johannes Stauffer and with me as always is a compartment for an egg, and this is the Mildly Alarming Podcast. Episode 72: What is not a metal peg?
Segment 1: Number of Players
Episode Sponsor: Teeter Weets
Segment 2: Booze 'n the News
- Japan Mulls Emergency Toilets in Elevators
- Broncos enforce fart tax in meetings, Von Miller is fined most frequently
- North Dakota Town is Running Short on Poop
- Woman attacked by runaway cow in Lerwick
- Shameless Pig Poops Inside Police Cruiser and Has No Regrets About It
- Florida Man Claims He Danced on Patrol Vehicle to Save Children from Vampires
Outro Gag: Mildly Alarming Airlines
Music in this episode:
"Airport Lounge" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
"Light Thought var 1" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0