Grab your popcorn and a liter of Mountain Dew Slushy, 'cause it's time for an evening at the Mildly Alarming Theater. After last week's content-heavy episode, we figured we'd waste all of your time this week with a virtually content-free one. Keep an ear out for our special guest, AN ACTUAL TRAIN.
Intro Gag: Comin' to ya' live from the Fire Swamp, I'm Tom Rich and with me as always are just... just regular sized rodents... they're just normal. They're just the regular size. And this is the Mildly Alarming Podcast! Episode 99: Look at the Fruit Bat!
Segment 1: Trumpity Trump Trump Trump
Segment 2: Mildly Alarming Theatre - Noah and the HOA
Segment 3: Booze 'n the News
- Researchers Say Women Less Likely Than Men to Kill Hitler, if They Could Travel Back in Time
- Teachers and Gamers Agree: 'Slave Tetris' Isn't How You Educate Kids About Slavery
- Man killed during test drive of souped-up golf cart, cops say
- Tree Counter Is Astonished By How Many Trees There Are
- Texas Attorney General Sues Self To Stop Self From Releasing Documents He Says Can't Be Released
- Russian Town Besieged by Hungry Bears
- Meth Charge Dropped After Only Spaghetti Sauce Found On Spoon
- Dolphins are Vicious Animals and No One Should Ever Give Birth in the Water With Them
- Rhyl Woman was 'Killed by Piece of Toast'
Segment 4: Mildly Alarming Theatre - Is This the Government?
Outro Gag: Scary Larry's Hairy Berries